Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
About The Graduate Development Programme
The Ecobank Graduate Development Programme is designed for high-potential, fresh and young graduates, who will go through a 1-year structured and intensive developmental programme where they will be equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to have a successful career in the banking industry. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon successful completion convert from Graduates to Banking Professionals.
- 12 months of a combination of structured classroom training and on-the-job rotation experience.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Executives & Senior Colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants not more than 25 years old.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- First degree in any discipline from any reputable foreign or national institution with minimum of 2.1.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Digital ‘Savviness’
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Good team player
- Programming skills or experience would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here
The following steps will guide you on how to successfully apply for the Ecobank Gradute and Management Development Programmes. Please note that a candidate can only apply for only one of the programmes. Dual application from any candidate will be disqualified.
- Step 1: Learn about EcoBank and the two Programmes:
- Go to the home page to learn about EcoBank and the two programmes.
- Step 2: Eligibility Check:
- Check the requirements for the different programmes to know which of them you are more suited for.
- Step 3: Apply:
- Click on the apply button under your preferred programme in the requirement page to navigate to the application page. You should fill the application form as directed.
- Step 4: Confirm Data & Submit:
- Before submission, check to confirm that you have provided the correct information about yourself. Pay close attention to your contact number and email.
- Step 5: Complete Application:
- After submitting your application, a unique ID will be generated for you on the confirmation page. This signifies that your application is successful. You will also get an e-mail with the Unique ID through the email address provided in your application. Please keep your unique ID securely as it will be used throughout the selection process.
Application Deadline 5th January, 2019.