RusselSmith Group is an Asset Integrity Management Company with responsibilities to serve the needs of the global Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry.
At RusselSmith, we believe that without having the right people, excellent processes and investments in technology mean nothing. Bright, passionate, energetic people have therefore been the reason for our continued growth over the years.
We are continually on the lookout for go-getters to join our ever-growing team of multi-talented people. If you love what you do, if you want to make a difference in the world through your work, if you want an enabling and challenging environment in which to learn and grow, then RusselSmith is the right place for you.
RusselSmith Group Available Positions
- Talent & Performance Management Officer – Click here
- Training & Recruitment Officer – Click here
- Rewards Specialist – Click here
- IT Administrator – Click here
- Account Officer – Click here
- Finance Analyst – Click here
- Commercial Coordinator – Click here
- Facilities Officer – Click here
- Rope Access/ NDT Technician – Click here
- Painting & Coating Technician – Click here
- Marketing Specialist – Click here
- Graduate Engineer – Click here
- Creative Designer – Click here
- Compressor Operator – Click here
- Chartek Certified Painter – Click here
- API 510/570 INSPECTOR – Click here
Want to work with RusselSmith Group ? If yes, click on the job that you qualified and apply.