The National Hajj Commission is pleased to announce the commencement of online application process for National Medical Team, via NAHCON’s website by clicking “E-Hajj Portals” and then “NMT application form” from the “Main Tab”.
The application portal would be opened on 25th March, 2019 and to close on 8th April, 2019.
Please note that only eligible Medical personnel are to apply.
The guidelines & procedures for application is as follows:
- The information you provide will determine your eligibility and qualifications or further examination. All information contained on the application is subject to verification. Any omission, misstatement or falsification may be cause for rejection of this application or removal of your name from eligibility list.
- Note that this application is free and that the Management of this organization at no point requires or charges a fee directly or through an agent or agency.
- Note that filling this form does not guarantee eligibility for this position
- To apply for this position, you should be within the following age group: 18 years – 55 years
- Applicants applying for this position must be in active service, with current license at the time of application.
- Applicants applying for this position must not have served in the NMT in the last 5 years
- A guarantor must be a credible personality who is either a career civil servant not below the rank of grade level 12, Traditional ruler, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman. The guarantor must have known the applicant for not less than 5 years, and certify the credibility of the applicant.
The following document should be available when applying for this position
- GUARANTORS’ FORM (downloadable from the portal)
- NYSC CERT.
- PROFILE PICTURE
- PROFESSIONAL LICENSE CERT. / DOCUMENT
- APPLICANT DECLARATION (downloadable from the portal)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit https://nigeriahajjcom.gov.ng/nmts/ to apply