The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- • Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
NOTE: Any Certificate Or Qualification Not Declared Or Tendered And Accepted During Application Shall Not Be Acceptable After Recruitment Exercise
You Are Hereby Warned:
- You Should Ensure To Submit Documents That Are Required By The Cadre You Are Applying For.(Eg. Don’t Use Bachelor’s Degree For Inspectorate Cadre)
- Do Not Submit More Than One Application. You Will Be Disqualified
Visit https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/ to apply now.