The is currently shopping to fill vacant position for Lagos and Abuja service office. See details of the jobs below.
1. Financial Assistant – U.S. Embassy Abuja
2. Project Management Specialist USAID – Abuja
3. Agricultural and Environment Specialist – USAID, Abuja
4. Maintenance Inspector (Electrical) – Lagos
5. Administrative Assistant – U.S. Consulate General in Lagos
Click here for details
NOTE: ALL NOT ORDINARILY RESIDENT APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION. A U.S. CITIZEN EFM DOES NOT HAVE TO BE RESIDING IN COUNTRY TO BE CONSIDERED, BUT THE SPONSORING OFFICER UNDER CHIEF OF MISSION (COM) AUTHORITY DOES HAVE TO BE ASSIGNED OFFICIALLY TO POST.