NEW OFFER: ECOWAS Recruiting 16 Positions March 2016 the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). Established on May 28 1975 via the treaty of Lagos, ECOWAS is a 15-member regional group with a mandate of promoting economic integration in all fields of activity of the constituting countries.
As part of this renewal process, ECOWAS is pre-occupied with the implementation of critical and strategic programmes and wishes to recruit qualified and capable individuals into the following professional and general positions.
See the list below:
1. PO Project Development Officer – ECOWAS
2. PO Accountant – ECOWAS
3. PO Admin Officer – ECOWAS
4. PO Communication & Capacity Building – ECOWAS
5. PO Energy Efficiency (Policies & Regulations Specialist) – ECOWAS
6. PO IT – ECOWAS
7. PO Project Development Specialist – ECOWAS
8. PO Renewable Energy – ECOWAS
9. PO Renewable Energy (Policies & Regulations Specialist) – ECOWAS
10. PO Resource Mobilization Specialist – ECOWAS
11. PRINCIPAL OFFICER, Head of Admin and Finance – ECOWAS
12. PPO Energy Efficiency – ECOWAS
13. PPO ICT – ECOWAS
14. PPO Project Development & Fund Mobilization – ECOWAS
15. PPO renewable energy – ECOWAS
16. Council Member Engineering – ECOWAS
Want to Apply ? Click on the link under the job title. Good Luck.