Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
The Group’s activities encompass:
- Cement – Manufacturing & Distribution
- Sugar – Manufacturing / Refining & Distribution
- Flour & Semolina – Milling & Distribution
- Pasta – Manufacturing & Distribution
- Salt – Refining & Distribution
- Food Seasoning – Production & Distribution of stock seasoning cubes
- Vegetable Oil – Refining & Distribution
- Tomato Paste – Manufacturing & Distribution
- Crude Oil Refinery – Refining & Distribution
- Petrochemicals – Refining & Distribution
- Fertilizer – Manufacturing & Distribution
- Packaging Materials – Manufacturing & Distribution
- Logistics – Port Management & Haulage
- Real Estate
- Food & Beverages
- Aliko Dangote Foundation
Since inception, the Group has experienced phenomenal growth on account of quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership and efficiency of its human capital. Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights in every endeavor.
In pursuit of self reliance
Dangote Group is striving for self-reliance in Nigeria in all the sectors where it operates and has drawn up ambitious plans to set up world-class projects in new realms such as Agriculture, Petroleum Refinery & Petrochemicals, fertilizer, and Telecom. The Group has almost single-handedly taken Nigeria to self sufficiency in cement and is expanding rapidly across Africa, helping other countries achieve the same.