We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures. You should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum qualification: HND/Bsc in Business Administration or related field
Candidate must reside in Lagos.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
- Exxon Mobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program 2019
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Reruitment 2019
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria 2019
- Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Summership Programme 2019
- Job Recruitment at Western Delta University 2019
- National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) Medical Team Recruitment 2019
- Global Management Trainee Program at AB InBev 2019
- Total Nigeria International Programme for Juniors (VIE) 2019
- Massive Academic & Non-Academic Recruitment at Hezekiah University 2019
- Graduate Job at Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL)
- Jobs Opening at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Massive Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria Plc, April 2019
- Ikeja Electric Job Recruitment, April 2019
- Weatherford International Job Recruitment, April 2019
- British High Commission Job Recruitment 2019