MTN Nigeria needs Advisor, State & Local Government Affairs (Ibadan, Enugu, PH, Asaba, Kano & Jos). See details of the offer below:
- Provide Advisory Service With Regards To Government Related Issues At The Federal And State Levels And Maintain A Strong Relationship Between These Relevant Institutions, With A View To Ensuring Long Term Viability Of The Business.
- Carry Out Research And Reviews Of Relevant Telecoms Issues That Have Impact On The Telecoms Industry And MTNN.
- Prepare Correspondence And Position Papers On Government Related Issues.
- Track And Monitor Events In The Government Sector, Especially As They Relate To The Telecoms Business.
- Provide Weekly Intelligence Reports And Feedback On Emerging Issues In Federal And State Government Circles As It Relates To Telecommunications.
- Provide Informed Opinion On All Issues Relating To MTNN From A Government Relations Perspective, Including New Legislatures, Government Policies, Etc.
Initiate Regular Meetings And Provide Advisory Support To Key Government Stakeholders
- Manage Corporate Relationships With Stakeholder Groups Including External Parties (The Media, Government Agencies, Corporate Organisations, Vendors, Etc.) And Internal Clients And General Employee Groups.
- Develop And Maintain Relationship With Key Government Stakeholders.
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Foster Active Collaboration And Relationships With Employees Across All Levels And Divisions In Line With MTN’s VB And Values.
Standard Working Condition
Experience & Training
- First Degree In Any Relevant Discipline.
- Fluent In English.
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience With Working With Others.
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization.
- Experience In Roles Directly Related To High Level Interactions In Government And Politics
- On The Job Training And Exposure.
- Industry Conferences
BA, BEd, BSc, HND Or BTech