SABmiller now AB-Inbev needs Brewing Team Leaders in Nigeria.
Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Brewing Team Leader will;
- Maintain Safe, Healthy and Risk Free Working Environment on Shift
- Apply Fundamental/Situational Knowledge of Brewing Plant, Equipment and Processes
- Manage Shift Performance and Lead Application of The VPO Principles and Practices
- Optimise production performance and processes
- Optimise team performance
- Perform Administration
- Manage Costs, Usages and Waste on Shift
- Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Manage Human Resources on Shift.
Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Min – B.Sc. /HND in Food Science and Technology or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Process Artisan/Operator in Brewing plant
- Experience at line management and IBD Diploma will be added advantage
Key competencies and attributes
- Strong leadership potential and Proven leadership skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Understanding of process control within a brewing/process environment
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of Asset Care principles and good practice (Including CMMS )
- Bias for action
- Analytical problem solver
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of VPO
- Acts with integrity
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 72 jobs