Ikeja Electric is looking for Business Manager at Abule Egba Business Unit, Lagos Nigeria.
Coordinate / direct the activities of IE Business Unit (including undertakings) to drive financial and operational performance
- Coordinate / direct the activities of IE Business Unit (including undertakings) to drive financial and operational performance
- Ensure overall coordination and functioning of all system operation and commercial operations in business unit and undertaking.
- Translates the organization’s overall business performance goals into specific performance targets for the BU and outlines actions plans
- Develops strategic marketing plans to meet specified revenue targets set by the organization
- Monitor and control overall commercial, Billing, debt management and revenue collection targets in the business unit.
- Ensure business unit smooth functioning and monitoring such as loss mitigation analysis, ensuring regulatory compliance, grievance and redressal.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by driving initiatives to understand customer expectations and developing effective strategies to meet and exceed such expectations
- Ensures BU operations are in compliance with the stipulated policies
- Prepares periodic BU operational reports for management team as required
- Creates a harmonious working environment, mentors staff and motivates all team members to perform efficiently
- Prepares the budget during annual budget preparation for the BU
- Manage all the HR and Administrative related activities for all the employees in the business unit.
- Manage all public relations activities at business unit level
- Ensure compliance with safety standards in fault clearing and construction
- Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities of the BU
- Identify training needs of officials and arrange to provide the same.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the MD/ CEO and COO
- 1st degree in Engineering, Business Administration or any related field
- A master’s degree in Business (ideally with a concentration in general management) is required
- At least 18 years’ post-graduation experience with at least 5 years in a senior management role
- Membership of a professional body in the Engineering and Marketing industry is an added advantage
- Deep knowledge of Power Industry
- Strong understanding of the business of I.E and related businesses in the electricity sector.
- Strategic planning and Business Development (services and products)
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen (including
- risk management)
- Excellent knowledge of management and commercial principles
- Deep understanding of Commercial & Customer Insights
- Deep Customer Relation Management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong managerial/administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively and persuasively present information to top management, customers, and employees
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)