For years, Cisco’s vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we’re entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we’ll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It’s where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
Selling Cisco Products and Solutions to existing and new accounts. Managing and developing accounts, to maximize turnover and profit. Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
Must have experience handling million $$ quotas. Strong selling skills in large accounts as well as sound knowledge and experience in selling complex IT solutions. Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred. Demonstrated experience with solution selling desired.
Experience selling in a high technology and networking industry and knowledge of LAN and/or WAN networks is preferred as well as experience in selling Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions, IP Communications including Telephony and Call Centers, Network Security, Wireless and Mobility, Data Center technologies, Data and Video integration, Storage Solutions and Scalable network architectures. .
- Implement the sales strategy to ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to expand sales.
- Identify new accounts to sell products and services to, to fulfill turn over objectives
- Maintain a high-profile Cisco presence in the market place through the creation of win-win situations with customers that turn a sales relationship into a long-term commercial partnership.
- Control costs to ensure that expenditure is being managed in line with budgets.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives.
- Education to degree level, preferable
- Formal training in sales techniques
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales.
- Demonstrable experience selling complex technical solutions to executive management.
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
- Commercial Focus
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinker
- Analysis Skills, Decision Making
- Fluent English and local language of target region, other European languages an advantage