The Business Entity
Cisco Sales is all about Inspiring Dreams, Accelerating Growth, Connecting Worlds, Recognizing Wins, Respect and enabling you to be your best. Does this sound intriguing to you? Welcome to Cisco.
Come an join the dynamic fast paced West African team based in the vibrant city of Lagos. As the Country Leader you will be responsible for the sales organisation directly and the support organisation indirectly.
Role & Responsibilities
Industry knowledge: Enterprise and Service Provider
Direct and Indirect Sales Model
- Executing a country wide vision and strategy that delivers transformational value to our customers and partners.
- Develop, lead, manage and orchestrate the Cisco business, customers and partners in-country to drive profitable growth
- Drive growth in Commercial , Local SP, Public sector and Country Transformation business
- Orchestrate and align the different Cisco segments operating in-country
- Set and achieve stretch profit and revenue growth targets
- Actively manage and achieve Operational Excellence metrics
- Develop, enhance and strengthen the Cisco brand in Country representing all functions of the company; spokesperson for Cisco in Country
- Act as external point of contact for country, develop strategic relationships across entire ecosystem (Customers, Partner, Government, Competitors, Interest Groups).
- Develop government relationships with the key political leaders to drive a Digital agenda for the Country
- Attract, retain, coach, mentor and inspire all employees in Country ,
- Establish and lead a Country Leadership Board representing all employees in Country
- Be inclusive and drive a diverse people strategy
Align to the People Deal, where we offer the unique chance to connect everything, innovate everywhere and benefit everyone, and where we expect in return employee behaviour aligned to these same three pillars
Large Complex Deals
Specialist and SE resources