MTN Nigeria is looking to hire qualified candidates as Coordinator, Demand (Supervisory) in Lagos Nigeria.
- To provide comprehensive assistance in projects/demands initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IT projects/demands related activities
- Assist with demand delivery within budget (time and financial) and within defined quality criteria.
- Provide Demand Manager with up-to-date financial position on all projects.
- Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with demand-planning in line with recommended tool sets.
- Ensure adherence to all PSCOM processes towards delivering demands
- Develop execution plans for all assigned demands
- Track demand activities in compliance with planning guidelines and plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout demand life cycle.
- Gather demand status and assist in providing with up to date information on all demands (where applicable) to Demand Manager.
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Capacity and resource management skills towards managing internal capacity for demand delivery
- High level understanding of the telecoms enterprise architecture.
- Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverables.
- Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, sessions and workshops and document minutes of meetings, weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the demands.
- Prepare and circulate status update reports.
- Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements and build good working and professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide insight into essential demand metrics, monitor and execute SLAs to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Develop reports as required by the IT Demand Manager
- Build and maintain relationships within and outside IT
- Support the IS Demand Manager in demand delivery to meet KPIs
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training Education
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3-7years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in coordinating banking or financial services/software and telecoms projects.
- Candidates must have good use of computer and MS projects software packages
- Experience in managing small to medium sized teams of artisans/projects
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with track record of producing high quality report
- Project Management – PMP
- Agile Methodology
- ITIL foundation
- Project planning and control
- Microsoft Project
- Business writing skills
- General management skills
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Effective time management
- Process mapping
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND