The Customer Service Coordinator ( CSC ) is responsible for managing the customer relationship on an operational basis, understanding customer requirements and marketing strategies. The CSC is responsible for demand forecast validation and order management to ensure effective customer service in terms of finished goods and semi-finished components supply to the end-markets based on the agreed SLA parameters. The CSC has to work in close relationship with end-markets, functions within GSCSC and the supplying factories to ensure that the customer requirements are met.
Run the Customer Service database and coordinate all activities aimed at improving customer service culture in WAA operations
- Provide effective and efficient customer service that interprets and satisfies all customer requirements through interface with all functions within the WAA Operations and the end-markets.
- Ensure customers’ demand forecast is uploaded, implement order management for the selected customers, sales orders creation in SAP , handling orders in APO , reflect NPI and modification projects in the system, coordination with functions within GSCSC and on time and accurate compilation of order and material status for reporting to the end-markets.
- Ensure timely consolidation of performance measurement, measure and analyse KPI’s, preparation of performance reporting, proactively highlight upcoming potential issues and drive solutions with the relevant stakeholders.
- Involve in root cause analysis process.
- Manage WMS and FG write offs minimization in coordination with end-markets, coordination of write offs confirmation process with end-markets and stakeholders.
- Provide support to Strategic Account Manager and Customer Service Executive in daily operational processes and maintenance of Account Management toolbox elements.
- Deputize in the absence of the Customer Service Executive from the department team, provide project support to improve Account Management process.
- Develop and run activities to improve Customer Service Culture
- Contribute to and deliver the Service strategy.
- Drive own development, actively seek feedback on own performance.
- Support SLA negotiations and implementation, drive short term improvements with the customers on operational processes.
- Provide commercial administration: Shipment tracking and reporting, and ensure timely and accurate documentation.
- Monitor customer complaints and drive resolution, regularly update the issue log.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders within the Service team, make, Move, and other functions within GSCSC and end-markets.
- Represent the customer’s needs, ensuring evolving needs are understood and capabilities are developed.
- Challenge status quo through constructive proposals utilizing new ways of working or approaches.
- Educated to University level
- Minimum of 2 years experience experience in Supply Chain Management within an FMCG company environment
- Good customer engagement skills
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Flexible, able to cope well with ambiguity and pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Good cultural awareness
- Knowledge of ERP-systems (e.g. SAP , APO DC and APO SNP, MS Office)