- Salary Offer #85,000
As a customer service representative, your most important role is leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure they’re giving the best customer service possible.
You will also be expected to know your company’s products and policies inside out and be able to communicate it to other members of staff.
1. Helping to build good customer relations
2. Recruiting staff and doing appraisals
3. Arranging staff meetings
4. Training and development
5. Handling complaints and queries (from customers and staff)
6. Sorting security issues
7. Financial responsibilities
8. Arranging promotional events
1. Communication skills
2. Listening skills
3. Problem-solving skills
4. Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants
5. Reative thinking
6. Organisational and Planning skills
7. Good personal presentation
1. BSC 2.2 in related field of study
3. The following degree or subjects may improve your chances:
2 – 3 years prior experience
All applications or Cv’s should be forwarded to our HR Email Address as given.
Candidates would be contacted via email and Sms
Entry Closes in 2 weeks time.