Hobark International Ltd now recruiting Drilling Project Manager in Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Title: Drilling Project Manager
Primary Skills: Project Engineer, Drilling Operations, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manages the activities and priorities of all project personnel assigned to the project including engineers, project controls, contract administrators, inspectors, quality assurance, finance and other personnel.
- Establish project scope and execute change orders
- Plan, monitor and manage multiple projects and associated scope.
- Familiar with all project phases from FEED to Closeout.
- Self starter with little or no supervision
- Provide meaningful reports to status projects
- Experience with setting up and executing projects in isolated conditions
- Maintain project schedule and budget.
- Conflict resolution management skills
- Implement and manage risk mitigation plans.
- Understand technical drawings and documentations
- Familiar with oil industry standards and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of all disciplines in the design engineering fields that pertain to the construction
and operation of drilling rigs.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, including cost estimating and scheduling.
Education and Experience
- Minimum degreed, but preference for Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited university.
- 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the petrochemical industry
- Marine and International experience a plus