Hobark is looking for DW FOPS Subsea Inspection Engineer in addition to our highly motivated workforce.
- Responsible for the preparation of annual Subsea Inspection scope of work in accordance with GS EP EXP 311.
- Ensure the implementation and progress of the Annual Subsea Inspection Program
- Prepare inspection report with details of all anomalies, integrity threats and downgraded situations clearly highlighted
- Ensure that all risks associated to corrosion and structural behaviour of the subsea assets are identified communicated and that preventative or remedial solutions are put in place.
- Recommendations using the dedicated Data Base (UNISUP) and ensure they are completed with the adequate level of priority
- Education:- BEng / BSc in Engineering, Marine, Naval Architecture or equivalent,
- Professional experience:- 5 to 10-year experience in subsea inspection, pipeline design, pipeline construction or marine classification, including Supervisory experience;
- SERVICE holder shall also be knowledgeable about international design and construction codes for pipelines as well as subsea inspection risks, findings, mitigations and repair
- English:- fluent