- Address Automation House, Podo Village, Ibadan
Control and instrumentation engineers (C&I engineers) are responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
You will need skills in specific control disciplines such as:
- advanced process control (APC)
- distributed control systems (DCS)
- programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- Attractive Salary
- Official car after confirmation
- Opportunity to join company pension scheme
- Medical insurance provided?
- Degree in Electrical, Control system, Electronics will be ideal
- Previous experience and specific training in either PLCs or Instrumentation is added advantage
- Computer literacy is very important
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job by sending updated CV to email@example.com