General Electric GE seeking Engineering Intern to join its workforce.
The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent knowledge or work experience
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Programming skills in ADV, C+ etc. will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills