The Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE Nigeria is seeking Enterprise Solutions Architect to join its award winning workforce.
The job scope of the Enterprise Solutions Architect will primarily entail analysis, design and development (building) business solutions for the Enterprise Innovation Hub. The prospective candidate is expected to be versatile with software architecture models and frameworks, be versed with the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and the Agile Methodology in software development. S/he will work within a highly skilled team to translate business needs into robust and integrated technology solution. S/he will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging problems and building innovative applications.
- Write clean and “DRY” code
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Partner closely with the design & product teams to craft great product experience
- Be a craftsman or craftswoman
- Deliver code in an agile team environment
- Assist with application deployments in our cloud environments e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Passionate about customer focus, with the understanding of business impact to drive the system improvement
- Technical requirement Solid experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Github, Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Experience working with either Webpack, Gulp or Babel
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience developing automated unit, integration and functional test suites
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others
- Mobile Apps development skills and, DOTNET experience will be an advantage
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. / HND in Engineering, Physical Sciences or any related technical fields
- 5+ years’ experience building backend applications using any of the following frameworks; Rails, NodeJs, Spring, Hibernate, Phoenix, ExpressJS.