- Directs store operations including retail operations, customer service, human resources, property management, security management and control, administration and sales
- Assess local Markets conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop financial objectives and business plans. Meet goals and metrics
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel through training, coaching, development and motivation. Ensure adherence to set standards, Procedure and policies
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Implement an effective loss prevention strategy so as to contain losses by keeping inventory shrink at <1% of sales
- Responsible for maintaining an acceptable gross profit, proper inventory management and reporting of store activities
- Responsible for achieving a greater sales increase over the previous year in sales
- Monitor and maintain proper store cleanliness, appearance and maintenance
- Ensure merchandise are ordered or replenished in good time-working with department managers to prepare requisitions to replenish goods on hand
Master’s Degree in relevant discipline.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Full Time Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Agege, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Asaba, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benin, Benue State, Borno State, Calabar, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Egbokodo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Ibadan, Ikeja, Ikorodu Road, Ikot Ekpene, Ilesa, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Lagos, Nigeria, lekki, Mainland, Maryland Lagos, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Onne, Osun State, Owerri, Oyo State, Plateau State, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Ubeji, Uyo, Warri, Yobe State, Zamfara State