Sell complex technical products and/or services – limited number of the GE products typically specializing in a single product/line and carries an overlay quota. Not Primarily an account-assigned but work with account-assigned Managers to close sale. Manage and coordinate technical selling as a technical product expert to develop, present sales proposals and systems solutions, and assist to close complex technical sales. Typically 5-8 years direct work experience.
– Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary for closure
– Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
– Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
– Making cold calls to potential customers
– Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
– Representing the company at relevant trade association meetings, medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company
– Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
– Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solution/services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
– Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
– Develop their understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
– Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or Life Sciences field (e.g. medical physicists, pharmaceutical, Radiography).
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Presentation skills
– Team working skills
– Willing to travel extensively
– A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
– Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
– Valid motor vehicle license
Quality Specific Goals
– Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
– Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
– Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Previous experience in sales
2. Previous experience selling capital goods
3. Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers