- Address Midel Center Gudu
Training & Talent Management Center is a HR Solutions Center, actively focused on making talents fit for organizations and organizations fit for them. We believe that for superior performance, organizations need the right set of skills as their competitive advantage and to execute their unique business strategy. We also believe that for the best talents to thrive and be retained, organizations need to provide a positive environment through unique HR systems and processes designed for quality creative output. Through our proactive recruitment methodologies and extensive database, we source and uncover talents and match them to fit the uniqueness of our clients’ talent needs.
Our client, a leading expert in the business of Real Estate, Facilities Management, Property management and Project management for over 25 years, seek applications from interested and suitably qualified, highly skilled and dedicated candidates to fill the following position:
HEAD, CORPORATE SERVICES
Reporting to: GM, Corporate Services
Job Purpose: To support the organization’s strategic goals by leading and coordinating all administrative support in areas of office administration, asset management, data management, fleet management, procurement and supply chain management, etc., as well as lead in effective HR Administration and brand promotion.
Key Result Areas: ADMINISTRATION, HR ADMINSTRATION, TEAM LEADERSHIP, BUSINESS SUPPORT, CULTURE/BRAND PROMOTION
Build and maintain an effective administrative system and support for all job functions across the organization.
- Develop, monitor and review operational systems, processes and policies, promote and support the use of these systems across the organization, implementing changes where necessary, in line with organization’s mission/vision.
- Organize the effective collation and distribution of all correspondences, internal and external. (Confidentiality is essential).
- Ensure that all correspondences within and outside the organization are in line with the organization’s brand/culture.
- Ensure organization’s compliance with statutory and professional bodies (Tax, NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, Audit Returns, etc.).
- Develop and manage standard operating procedures for all department services and support under your lead.
- Coordinate the administrative process, administrative team and other business units, ensuring workloads are fair and all members of the team receive an appropriate level of support.
- Responsible for organization’s Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for developing and overseeing all administrative standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate and oversee fleet management system ensuring registration, maintenance and repair of all company vehicles.
- Manage and coordinate all procurement and supply chain management.
- Ensure implementation and operation of organization’s strategic plan.
- Implement all HR strategic plans for the organization in collaboration with the GM, CS, as well as handle day to day HR administrative functions.
- Directly responsible for maintaining and updating organization’s employee database.
- Participate in implementing the performance management system for the organization, ensuring that performance objectives are being met by various teams.
- Coordinate monthly and end of year appraisals throughout the organization.
- Participate in recruitment & onboarding of new employees.
- Plan and implement a training and development plan to equip staff regularly with relevant soft skills.
- Manage leave administration, payroll deductions, staff welfare, attendance etc.
- Monitor and provide supervision and coaching to ensure competency of the team.
- Play a significant role in succession planning, ensuring that organization is constantly equipped with the right number of talents and with adequate skills to achieve organizational objectives at any given time.
- Management of HR/Admin budget in coordination with the GM, CS.
- Responsible for the company’s social media communications, grow network and create awareness of the organization on all company’s social media accounts.
B.Sc. in Social Sciences or any related field
– Masters in HR or N MBA is strongly preferred.
– Minimum of 5 – 8 years’ progressive experience in a similar role in a large organization.
– Knowledge or experience in Facilities Management will be an added advantage
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent computer and IT skills, proficient in Microsoft suite and social media savvy.
- Proven experience in a managerial position
- Knowledge of management best practices
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and a One-Page Suitability Statement to email@example.com, using the job title as the subject of the mail. Any application that does not follow the prescribed format will automatically be discarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Vacancy closes 8th February 2019.