ARM is looking for head, Customer Experience to join our team in Nigeria.
The Head, CX will own all aspects of client interaction channels across all regions to keep the client at the center of ARM Pension’s services. The objective will be to assume primary responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of optimal customer experience to the organization’s customers through the entirety of the customer ‘life-cycle’; from over-seeing the selection & development of the customer service team; leading customer communication & engagement programs; and building innovative methods & metrics to use for company research, with the aim of enhancing the overall customer experience, and fostering customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step.
Other key functions include:
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of the Contact Centre, Walk-in and Electronic Channels management teams
- Monitoring the productivity of the Channels and generate reports with a view to deepening our client relationships
- Responsible for quality assurance across all channels of customer interaction
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Customer Experience Management:
- Collaborate with key leadership personnel, to define an effective customer experience focus, and lead the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic, tactical and operational customer engagement plans, programs, and initiatives to align with ARM Pension’s customer service vision and strategies
- Drive Implementation of Customer Experience Initiatives by planning and providing leadership to the implementation of integrated customer engagement and communication initiatives to improve and enhance the perceptions and experiences of customers and communities
- Develop and champion strategies to deepen relationships with clients based on their peculiar segments and behavioral patterns.
- Develop strategies (based on a thorough understanding of pension industry and developing trends) to grow the business and maintain the company’s leading position in the industry. Drive over-arching customer retention vision and strategy.
Touch Point management:
- Monitoring and coordinating activities of the CX Supervisors and Electronic channel management teams
- Lead Development of Customer Service Team: Lead and manage company teams to offer knowledgeable structure, training / coaching, and effective support to assist in successful customer engagement and delivery.
- Exploit customer interactions to solicit sales lead for the Business Development team
Customer Data Analytics:
- Lead and/or direct specific customer research programs, dialogue and other forms of engagement to understand key concerns & issues, inform review and enhancement of customer services /service delivery models.
- The Candidate is responsible for leading the collation, and analysis of customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints, mystery shopper and Customer Experience Scores, ensure that NPS increases across the organization over time
- Take full responsibility for quality assurance across relevant customer complaints, queries and requests from start to the end of the process on CRM.
Executive Management support:
- Work closely with supervisor to understand the strategic direction for the Pension business
- Manage systems & budget with active involvement in preparation of financial year budget and development & implementation of strategies to achieve this budget
- Highly developed Emotional Intelligence
- Deep analytical and problem-solving experience; Familiarity with data tools (e.g. SQL or Cognos)
- Passion for all things customer related – analytics, engagement, process, quality, etc.
- Able to act on and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail