- Address Plot 1611 Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Are you a top-class individual, result oriented, passionate, performance driven, and innovative leader and believe you have the skills and experience to be the Head, Agent Network at Inlaks? If yes, please apply.
- Responsible for driving delivery on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network.
- Take ownership for overall responsibility and accountability for the agent network
- Provide supervision to all the Regional Agency Supervisors
- Establish appropriate framework to facilitate agent roll out and performance of Agency Supervisors and Master Agents across critical parameters – customer and agent acquisition and agent management.
- Provide field based market intelligence necessary for forecast long and short-range market potential for the Super Agency service.
- Monitor and manage all agents ensuring adequate liquidity.
- Drive visibility and adoption for our agent network
- Ensure compliance with internal rules, of partner contracts and of regulator expectations.
Qualifications and experience required
- BSc in any field. A post graduate certification in a related subject is an advantage.
- Professional certification is an extra advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, of which at least five (5) must be at senior management position(s) in a similar or comparable institution, (FMCG, Sales and Distribution or Agency Banking experience preferable)
- Drive channel satisfaction improvement.
- Must be able to develop and communicate competitive landscape analysis.
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Sales Experience.
- Key negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding of agency business.
- Working knowledge of banking product management
- Proficiency in Hausa Language is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results
- Ability to foster and sustain relationships with stakeholders, peers and executive
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Good knowledge of management, operational and supporting processes.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, good IT skills, sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, combined with excellent organization and team working skills, a drive for excellence and a passion for success.
Kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th November 2018 using “HAN-ENJ” as your subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.