IHS Towers is shopping for Inventory Analyst to join its workforce in Nigeria. The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for preparation, reconciliation, rectification and posting transactional data in ERP for respective entity (INT).
- Monthly preparation of inventory movement schedule for IHS.
- Monthly PO and invoice receipting for all inventory items in ERP and interfacing with the AP Team, to meet set management timeline for the payment of vendors (IHS).
- Recognition of monthly consumable for Opex and Capex items for amortization over IHS owned sites only and posting to ERP.
- Stock count and variance resolution and the agreement of the count to the General Ledger.
- Preparation of dispatches for the month in compliance with FIFO, with strict reference to pricing.
- Liaison with warehouse team for transaction posting and reconciliations
- Liaison with ALS, warehouse, Supply Chain, Internal auditor to due month physical count resolving the queries.
- Responsible for End to End management of HIS entity with respective to Inventory.
- Preparation of reconciliations between ERP, Warehouse Dash board report and Physical.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Supply Chain Management or any related field
- Inventory Management, Inventory financial analyst experience preferred.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral communication skills.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected] indicating in the subject the name and location of the role. Advert closes on October 29, 2018