MTN Nigeria is looking for Manager Business Relationship and Partner Management in addition to its award winning team.
- To Develop, Implement And Manage Information Systems Processes In Line With IS And Enterprise Management Strategies And Best Practices
- Support The Shareholder Return Strategy By Developing And Implementing Information Systems Processes That Are Aligned To Achieving All Elements On The Business Score Card. (I.E. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA Margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management And Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate In The Review Of Business Processes (Headcount, Process Optimisation, Etc.), To Drive Efficiency Gains To Ensure At Least 5% Reduction In Divisional Budget Year-On-Year.
- Ensure Integrity Of Financial Disciplines Within ESM Environment With Regard To OPEX And CAPEX
- Participate In The Assessment Of Resource Requirements For EMS And Assist In Preparing The Budget For IS Infrastructure Operations And Services.
- Serve The Division’s Internal Customers And Provide Solutions To Improve The Customer Experience.
- Strategic Partnerships With MTNN Leadership Team To Drive Awareness On Expected Behaviours And Impact On Non-Compliance On Bottom Line Results And Company Image/Reputation.
- Drive Planned Strategy For The Successful Delivery Of MTN Group And MTNN Transformation Initiatives Focusing On Customer Centricity, Including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive An Increase In MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Work With IS Process Teams And Management To Discuss Or Explain Process Dysfunction, Causes And Possible Solutions And Establish The Approach To Delivering Related Improvement Initiative.
- Network And Build Solid Relationships With Internal Units And Relevant Third Parties (E.G. Strategic Investors, Technical And Finance Partners, Business Consultants Etc.) And Develop A Close Working Relationship With Relevant Information Sources To Provide An Integrated Service.
- Maintain Effective Working Relationships With Internal And External Suppliers.
- Coordinate, Coach And Influence External Partners And Essential Support Departments Across MTNN’s Business Units To Deliver A Seamless Pre-Sales And Post-Sales Service Experience.
- Disseminate Information And Liaise With Other Service Management Areas To Drive Service Delivery
- Gather Business Requirements And Translate To IS Deliverables Based On MTNN Business Plan.
- Facilitate Meetings With Various IS Units To Discuss And Resolve Escalated Or Identified Customers Issues
- Maintain Customer Relationship With All Business Departments
- Understand The Changing Business Needs And Determine Levels Of IT Service Required To Support The Business.
- Agree With Business Unit Upon IT Service Level Requirements
- Translate Strategic, Tactical And Operational Objectives Of MTNN Business Units To Service Level Agreements/IS Deliverables
- Agree With Internal Business Support Unit On Operational Level Agreements
- Ensure Underpinning Contract Support IT Service Level Agreements
- Relate With Business Units To Ascertain Performance Levels Of IS Services From A Customer And Users Perspective.
- Monitor And Report On User’s Experience Of IS’s IT Services
- Ensure Business Interests Are Considered In IS Internal Planning Sessions And Service Definitions
- Foster Closer Working Relationship Within IS And The Business
- Service Catalogue Develop, Support And Maintenance
- Provide Input To The Prioritization Of IT Investment Within Function
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Coach And Train The Team To Ensure Understanding Of The Objectives And Goals Of The Department, Awareness Of Set Targets/Requirements And Regularly Review Their Training Needs.
- Review Performance Of Individual Team Members And Complete Appraisals In Accordance With The Employee Performance Appraisal Procedures And Time Schedules.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Local And International Travel
Experience & Training
- First Degree In Any Related Discipline Preferably IT
- Fluent In English
- A Post Graduate Degree In Computer Science Or Computer Engineering Is Desirable
- 6 – 13 Years Of Experience Which Includes:
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience In Supervising/Managing Others
- Experience Working In A Medium To Large Organization
- 3 Years’ Experience In Business Relationship And Customer Service Management In A Medium Size Organisation
- Good Understanding Of Methodologies And The Impact Of The Technology In Question (ITIL Certificate P
- Strategy Development
- Leadership Development Programs
- Business Relationship Management
- Enterprise Systems Management
- Business Process Automations
- Cost Management
BA, BEng, BTech Or HND