Media Perspectives is seeking two (2) recent graduates who will help in developing and implementing media strategies for some of our multinational clients. The graduate trainees will be responsible for:
- Supporting a team of media planners and buyers to provide media investment services for our clients.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with client contacts.
- Monitoring the financial activities of the team.
- Helping to deliver GRP-based media solutions to client briefs.
- Performing other duties assigned by their line managers.
The ideal candidate for these positions must:
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree of second class upper (2:1) from a reputable university.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Possess excellent numeric and analytical skills.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google mail.
- Be committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
- Be a fluent English speaker.
The Media Planning Trainee will earn a highly competitive salary package that is at least ten percent (10%) above industry average.
The Application Process
To apply, please send an email titled, ‘’Media Planning Trainee’’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments:
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Application letter highlighting your qualification and suitability for the position.
- The name and contact information of two professional references