Ikeja Electric is seeking Network Operation Manager to join Ikorodu Business Unit.
- Plan, organize, design and coordinate technical activities for smooth functioning of the distribution networks (33/0.415kV and 11/.415kV feeders)
- Coordinate and maintain distribution networks 11kV Feeders,11KV Breakers and Distribution Substation(S/S)
- Ensure all Network reconfigurations/rearrangements are mapped with appropriate energy accounting process
- Coordinate and render all technical data Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually and as may be required from time to time to the corporate office.
- Ensure planned operation and maintenance activities are carried out in the Business Unit periodically.
- Focus on loss reduction, prevention of equipment failure and accident reduction strategies.
- Carry out commercial and electrical load surveying of 11kV Feeders and Distribution Substation (S/S).
- Inspect, test and commissioning new distribution network Feeders and DT Substation (S/S) projects intended to be connected to the BU network.
- Assist and advice the undertaking in management of the .415kV LV distribution network.
- Maintain and manage 33kV Feeders within the business unit.
- Supervises the allocation of store materials within the business unit and undertakings
- Ensure business unit’s compliance with safety procedures
- Collate procurement needs for the network operations team in the business unit and forward to the business unit manager and the Corporate head office
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System/Occupational Health & Safety related activities in the department as documented in the departmental operations manual, risk assessment register and other relevant documents
- Perform other duties as requested by the Business Manager or MD/ CEO of the company
- Master or Bachelor degree in related engineering field(Electricity/Civil)
- At least 10 years’ experience
- Network Data Analysis Management
- Operations & Maintenance Management
- Sub-station Planning Maintenance
- System Support Load Management
- High & Low Tension Operation & Maintenance Management
- Network Location Mapping
- Equipment Testing & Commissioning Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance
- Technical Works & Civil Engineering Design
- Technical Project Quality Assurance and Control
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus