Ikeja Electric is looking to hire qualified candidates as Non Maximum Demand Support Officer in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Review and process energy adjustments after necessary approvals
- Monthly reconciliation of total energy adjustment
- Review reconciliation documents from the business Units for set up of prepaid accounts on the AMI Platform and Ultima
- Set up of all new Prepaid accounts (CIS & Ultima) on the vending platforms according to set guidelines
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting customer complaints by using statistical techniques and collected data base to resolve it.
- Develop and implement data collection to reduce error and optimize efficiency.
- Evaluate and spread customer’s arrears when the requests are sent from business units.
- Non Maximum Demand Database maintenance
- Responsible for handling customer vending related issues on PPM platform
- Trouble shoot and resolve offline customer’s profile-related issues
- Daily installation quality checks and certification report
- Ensuring compliance with set installation standard by tracking installation progress on a feeder and DT basis.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupation Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head of Department.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 0 – 3 years relevant work experience
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Customer Focus
- Customer Support
- Payment Solutions/ Strategy
- Non Maximum Demand Meter Reading
- Non-Maximum Demand (NMD) Management
- Energy Loss Reduction Techniques Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus