P&G Ibadan Plant Technician Internships program currently open to all applications. Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands?
The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience.
Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan. Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability. The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility. Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment with P&G in the short and long run
What we offer:
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1
- Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
- Competitive pay
- A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
- A high-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Have completed Ond in all engineering courses/statistics/science laboratory technology. Any higher qualification will be rejected.
- Have a fresh it letter approved by the school authority.
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.