Regional Sales Manager – Marine and Protective Coatings
A market leader is looking for a new Sales Manager in English West Africa to build and grow Marine and Protective Coatings activities across Nigeria, Ghana and Equatorial Guinea.
- Continually improve the financial performance of the Marine & Protective Coatings division in Africa
- Develop and implement strategies for securing MPC projects
- Increase market share in the region
- Identify, develop and maximise new and existing business opportunities for sales of Marine & Protective Coatings products in English West Africa
- Set up and develop a new distributor in Equatorial Guinea
- Liaise with the Global Protective Coatings Key Accounts Manager and report to the CEO
- Ensure compliance of safety requirements including protective clothing, induction programs and confined space training where required on all sites both internal and external
- Be first port of call for technical support
- 8/2 rotation
- Minimum of 10 years practical experience in a coatings related industry (sales and/or technical)
- Sound knowledge of African culture
- Knowledge of the Oil, Gas Industries with International and local actors.
- Excellent people/communication skills (written and oral)
- A Level 2 Coating Inspector Certificate – desirable
- Tertiary science or engineering qualification – desirable
- Fluent in English and French – desirable
Contact me via email at Oscar.email@example.com or apply directly through LinkedIn, which will allow me to screen your details. If there is an initial fit then we can find time to have a chat to see if this is the right role for you.