The Aquada Development Corporation is looking for a Food Production Manager who will oversee the daily operations of food processing. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- planning and organising production schedules
- assessing project and resources requirements
- estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- determining quality control standards
- overseeing production processes
- re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- liaison with buyers, marketing and sales staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of food industry experience
- Problem Solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application:
Qualified applicants MUST include a cover letter in their application addressing the following:
- A discussion of why you believe this is a good fit for you.
- A discussion of your experiences and how you think this will fit into this role.
Resumes that are received without an attached cover letter will not be reviewed.