Jubaili Bros, a leading provider of power solutions throughout the Middle East, Africa and Asia is looking for Sales Engineer in addition to its workforce.
- Sales offers – Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future referencing
- Bills of Quantities – Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ’s) and any related survey reports; by adding maps and designs requested from the production department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Technical Bids – Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers’ portfolio and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager, to avoid wrong prices being given to customers.
- Delivery coordination
Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- To conduct sales, by reviewing sales and technical offers, organizing sales files, ensuring pricing accurately, and effectively communicating with the customers to understand their needs and efficiently coordinating internally, to deliver the right product and satisfy the customer’s needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5-7 years experience in power generation or any related electromechanical field
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Team player and goal-oriented
- Strong leadership and time management skills
- Good command of English