- Address 29 lewis street, Abule tailor, Lagos
We are working with our client to recruit qualified candidates to fill the roles of Sales Representatives in its company.
Sparrow Dynamic is an automobile service company that provides innovative automobile services in Nigeria. The company’s unique hydrogen-powered decarbonising machine is the first of its kind in Nigeria. The carbon cleaning machine which is assembled in France with CE and FCC certification has a remarkable cleaning capacity to flush out up to 75% of carbon deposits that prevents automobile from performing optimally. The company also specialises in mechanized car wash services and installation of wash tunnels with wash volumes of over 100 cars per hour.
Sparrow Dynamic is looking for sharp, motivated Sales Representatives to generate sales leads and meet the company’s sales targets.
In order to be successful in this role, the incumbent will need to have a thorough understanding of sales process and dynamics, possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to use or learn to use a sophisticated CRM software, efficiently.
Sales Representative duties include, but not limited to:
- Generate sales leads
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients and service stations
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders
- Coordinate sales efforts with technical crew
- Maintain sales records
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Make and respond to phone calls and email inquiries about services, price quotes, product availability, order status, etc., with a solid understanding of commercial terms, the terms of existing contracts, and the process required to set up new accounts.
- Resolve problems with the right level of initiative, collaboration, and perseverance to satisfy the customer’s requests within the guidelines of the company’s procedures.
- Utilizes the Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool to update and manage sales pipeline
- Maintains strong familiarity of company products and services by attending service demonstrations, and reviewing equipment updates.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Relevant University degree or Polytechnic diploma
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word , Outlook, and Power Points
- Must project a strong customer focus, able to deal diplomatically with customers and project a positive corporate image.
- Good organizational skills, able to establish priorities and work to specific details
- Call centre experience or knowledge. Will involve lots of cold calling.
- Ability to grasp some technical information on vehicle maintenance.
- Experience with a CRM software or ability to learn sophisticated software applications
- Familiar with using Google Drive to work on the above applications.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should forward detailed CVs to email@example.com , not later than 2nd of November 2018.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.