Critical Rescue International, CRI needs school nurse in VI/Lekki Axis. Previous experience with school nursing and paediatric patients preferred.
Overall purpose of the job: Responsible for managing emergent and non-emergent medical and traumatic health problems at a school clinic following established policies and procedures with medical oversight from CRI Physicians and the Chief Medical Advisor.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI including but limited to:
- Site Policy and Procedures
- Medical Treatment Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Operational Policy and Procedures
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
- Provide routine medical care during established hours.
- Primary Healthcare – Medical Assessment and History of Complaints, Treatment, Medication Administration, Routine Nursing Procedures
- Emergency Healthcare – Primary and Secondary Assessment, History of Complaints, Stabilization and Treatment
- Maintain medical station and equipment in clean and working condition, reporting any irregularities
- Ensure appropriate stock of consumables and medications, performing daily and monthly stock counts and reconciliation
- Assist with other duties as assigned, such as on-site Wellness Programs, Site Medical Education, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Etc.
- Stay up to date on advances in medicine, including;
- First Aid, CPR, Emergency Medicine, Primary Healthcare
Key Performance Indicators
- Measurable improvement of health of onsite staff and patients
- Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback
- Providing the right treatment to clients based on medical history and physical exam
- Registered Nurse
- 3-4 years’ experience in Nursing
- School Nurse Experience Preferred
- Must have experience with paediatric ailments and common complaints
- Ability to work independently with remote oversight
- Ability to utilize various Microsoft Office applications/software, Expert in Email and other Computer Functions
- Training in BLS, ACLS, PALS, Trauma Life Support, First Aid, etc. preferred
- Positive/outgoing attitude
- Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
Applicants should send CV to email@example.com