ipNX Nigeria Limited needs Senior ipNX Technical Support Engineer.
Provide advanced (2nd) level off-site technical support for all ipNX services: Data connectivity, Internet services, and Voice services etc. To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support ensuring customers satisfaction.
Expected Key Results
- Incident Management (Complex/advance Call Resolution)
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails
- Timely Escalation/feedback to relevant units.
- Preparing Technical Reports
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- (B.Sc/B.Eng) Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Electrical-Electronics Engineering CCNP
- Advanced level knowledge of telecommunications, IP design, and implementation skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Ability to find the solution to complex network problems through creative thinking, analytical reasoning and past experiences along with available resources and information.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
- Internetworking Voice and Data Advanced VoIP Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting, TCP/IP Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting, Linux and Windows operative systems
- A hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, BGP, QOS, VPN technologies both layer 2 and 3.
- At least 4 years work experience in similar role.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) is desirable.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organisations
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Deadline: 31 December, 2017