IHS Towers is looking for Senior Procurement Officer to join our team in Nigeria.
To support Operational requirement through procurement of goods and services; identify opportunities where the procurement team can add value;
- Purchase goods and services as required, either from previously established sources of supply or review and select new qualified sources of supply.
- Participate in the negotiations and administration of applicable agreements.
- Compile and analyses statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives.
- Create and maintain proper purchase order documentation as required by internal and departmental policies
- Perform administrative duties as required in support of issued purchase orders and folders.
- Assist end-user departments in meeting their requirements through the analysis of reports, monitors placed orders with updates, and follows up with end-user direction as required.
- Constantly seek out cost reduction areas in indirect procurement
- Organize and coordinate tender/bidding process, obtaining quotations, negotiating best terms, leading the supplier selection process and signing of subcontract and Supplementary agreements between I H S and Subcontractor/Suppliers.
- Identify suppliers, solicit and review solicitations, contracts and analyses prices
- Supporting internal clients by providing complete, accurate and current information on products and services pricing.
- Providing effective and timely follow-up to ensure accurate documentation, expeditious deliveries and resolution of accounting and receiving issues.
- Drive process improvements in the purchasing organization and increase communication with customer organizations.
- Negotiation skills
- Finance & Cost Management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum of 4 years experience
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com indicating in the subject the name and location of the role.