Hobark International Ltd is looking for Senior Reservoir Geophysicist to join its workplace. See details of the offer below:
The Service holder will carry out all the duties of the Senior Reservoir Geophysicist for the Preowei development at the current stage, and more specifically;
- QC of geophysical input data used for interpretation studies
- Ensure a thorough analysis, interpretation and synthesis of geophysical data of Preowei
- Interpretation and integration of results obtained from seismic inversion
- Contribute to geological reservoir model building in collaboration with geologists, reservoir engineers and specialists
- Make sure that all the uncertainties related to geophysics are well taken into consideration
- Participate actively in the well target definition, location and design, including well data acquisition programs
- Propose, if relevant, new processings, inversions, seismic acquisitions
- Participate in the design of a new 3D seismic acquisition campaign if deemed necessary, and for the processing workflows to ensure that the operational team has the necessary input from the asset
- Assist the Manager in preparing the studies work program and planning
- Take responsibility of respecting studies planning and budget
- Ensure the continuity of information through reporting and archiving. Coordination of the local contributing entities (geosciences, drilling and project)
- Assist in preparing the technical documentation needed: FDP, meeting presentations, technical reports or memos
- Promote stakeholders’ alignment for rapid and smooth validation process.
- Professional education (Diplomas): Education in
geophysics (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- Minimum six years’ experience in reservoir interpretation geophysics with the last three in active interpretation role in a highly faulted environment; strong knowledge in clastics turbiditic geological setting and associated sedimentology, and Deep Water environment in general.
- Good communication skills as well as synthesis skills.
- Need to be fluent in English, both oral and written.