Hobark International Ltd needs Spare Parts Coordinator in Nigeria
Primary Skills:Administrator, Buyer, HSE, procurement, Sales Officer
- Procure spare parts sufficiently and efficiently.
- o Receive and process parts from our suppliers, check merchandise received against purchase invoice.
- o Supply spare parts and accessories to our customers promptly.
- Take order for parts and accessory.
- Set the prices of parts accurately and appropriately.
- Participate in PSI – Purchase, Sales and Inventory.
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame.
- Forecast all inventory needs and sales estimates.
- Maintain an accurate and effective parts inventory control system and ensure regular parts turnover.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to parts department operations
- Passion for Inventory Management and all aspects of inventory operations.
- B.Sc. or HND in mechanical engineering similar engineering background.
- Knowledge and experience of Yamaha motorcycles and outboard engines is desirable.
- Must be a highly creative, imaginative, motivated merchandising and sales oriented person.
- o Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
- Warehouse control:
- o Conducts annual physical inventory and facilitates perpetual inventory process of all parts and accessories.
- Involved in the development of the annual parts department budget.