First Bank Nigeria Plc is looking to hire qualified candidates as team lead, customer acquisition in Lagos.
- Aggressive growth in Retails customer accounts through digital and non-digital channels.
- Low cost liability generation
- Drive product uptake and increase share of the wallet as well as increased Top of the Mind Awareness (TOMA)
- Drive mass market customer acquisition by targeting semi-structured associations like Okada rider, Tricycle, fashion designers, etc.
- Product development and management
- External and internal resource management
- Cost control management and income maximization
- Business creation and retention
- Resource planning and coordination
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mine and pool customer data to track behaviors and design strategies for engagement
- Online marketing and customer acquisition.
- Data mining and interpretation for business development.
- Responsible and accountable for risk management of his/her business
- Work with the SBUs to identify new markets that present opportunities for business
- Consistently review the existing Products (monthly, Quarterly and Annually)
- Attend and make presentations at various SBUs monthly/quarterly performance review sessions
- Ensure the profitability of existing and new products.
- Manage Consumer Products life cycle, from inception to launch, to evaluation/refinement and final withdrawal.
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by the Head, Personal Banking Develop & implement strategies for the effective monitoring/tracking of Products.
- Work closely with M&CC, SBU and other stakeholders to ensure FirstBank’s Consumer products are highly visible in the market.
- Initiate promotional activities/schemes in conjunction with reputable auto & equipment vendors that are aimed at selling these products in a smart and creative manner.
- Inaccurate customer data for revolving product lifecycle
- Obtaining information on competing products
- Lethargic Information Technology support
- Effective data science methodology
- Macro: 1 Year Micro: 1 month
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Number of Accounts opened
- Profit before tax
- Consumer Liability Balances
- External CustomerSatisfaction Survey
- Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Human capital return on investment
- Audit Defect Rate
- Minimum Education: First Degree;
- Higher degrees /MBA/professional certifications compulsory
- Minimum experience – 2 years of general banking experience
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive knowledge of competitor products and their application
- Banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Core Business Processes
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Banking Operations
- Extensive knowledge of First Bank’s services/products
- Relationship management
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Interpersonal skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
- Communications skills (written and oral)
- Selling and marketing skills
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Attention to details
- Reasoning and Analytical Skill.
- Performance Measurement & Assessment Skill
- Supervisory skills