Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Full Time Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Agege, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Asaba, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benin, Benue State, Borno State, Calabar, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Egbokodo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Ibadan, Ikeja, Ikorodu Road, Ikot Ekpene, Ilesa, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Lagos, Nigeria, lekki, Mainland, Maryland Lagos, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Onne, Osun State, Owerri, Oyo State, Plateau State, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Ubeji, Uyo, Warri, Yobe State, Zamfara State
MTN Nigeria is seeking Team Lead Regional Sales & Trade Development to join its workforce in Sokoto and Zamfara State.
- To Develop And Drive The Sales And Trade Strategy And Operational Activities Within The Territory And LGA Allocated, To Ensure Return On Brand Visibility, Increased Revenue, Subscriber Acquisition, TP Investments, Profitability And Customer Satisfaction
- Exercise Judgment In Identifying Sales Opportunities, Networking, Resolving Incidences As Well As Maintaining Relationships With Trade Partners, Sim Registration Agents, Data Trade Partners And Stakeholders.
- Integrate Quality Management Procedures To All Business Processes Within The Regional Sales And Trade Marketing Function And Their Effective Deployment On A Day-To-Day Basis.
- Cost-Effective Sales Management For All Territories:
- Territory Management
- Contact Strategy
- Trade Activity Reports (Merchandising Visibility, Deployment, Weekly Trade Visits, Stock Uptake And Depletion)
- Management And Ops Review Briefs
- Customer Satisfaction
- Develop Short Term Action Plan/Strategy To Assist Partners In Achieving Set Target And Overcome Challenges In Their Operations Ensure Integrated Channel Management, Supported By Appropriate Systems Such As CRM; Use Knowledge Management To Increase The Professionalism Of Account Management For Allocated Strategic Accounts.
- Actively Monitor Partner Sales Performance Trends For All Accounts And Ensure Operational Objectives Are Accomplished
- Provide Sales Performance Data And Trade Analysis To Support Management Decision-Making.
- Supply Relevant Decision Support And Information Data To Ensure That Sales Performance Conform To Business’ Expectations.
- Review Partner Activities And Market; Analyze And Generate Insights/Plans To Assist Partners Achieve Set Target.
- Learn From Examples Of Success In Product Deployment, Sales Activites And Trade Management In One Territory And Adapt For Use With Other Allocated Territories Within The Same Sub-Region.
- Standard MTNN Working Conditions.
Experience & Training
- A Degree From A Reputable University.
4 Years Working Experience Including:
- Must Have Sales Or Marketing Experience In A Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Environment.
- Account Management Experience/Key Account Management Training
- Knowledge Of Functions & Operations Of The Telecommunications Industry
- Sales Management
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Leadership Management
- Relationship Management
- Merchandising Training
- Customer Care
- Coaching For Results
BA, BEd, BEng Or BSc