Ikeja Electric is looking for Vigilance Strategy and Monitoring Specialist in addition to our workforce.
- Overall responsibility for the BU vigilance activities and deliverables
- Responsible for overall team development
- Provide commercial loss reports of the BU to management.
- Enforce sanctions on consumers resorting to theft or illegal use of electricity
- Coordinates investigation of complaints assigned and providing technical inputs on various investigations.
- Spot/periodic customer meter recertification and validation for energy accuracy
- Periodic surveillance checks for both customer and field commercial staff to ensure compliance to company policies
- Periodic Energy and commercial loss audit
- BU Performance reporting
- Analysis of MIS reports, provide monitoring oversight for team members/field commercial for effective close out of all escalated issues/complaints.
- Provides Coaching and Mentoring for team members
- Joint responsibility for commercial loss reduction initiatives for the respective BU
- Carry out any other duty as requested by the Team lead, Head, Vigilance strategy & Loss reduction, BU management and any other recognized stakeholder
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires at least 6 years relevant work experience
- Good Knowledge of metering infrastructures
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Sound knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Sound Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Energy audit/accounting capabilities
- Business Acumen
- Exemplary Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Training/Resource Facilitation
- Relationship Management
- Knowledge of various forms of meter manipulations and other forms of energy theft
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Business ethics.
- Great analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills
- Good Listening and questioning skills
- Leadership Skills
- Coaching skills
- Team Coordination