MTN Nigeria Recruitment is an initiative to help Nigerians find jobs in the country’s most successful telecommunications network.
It is an important step towards the realization of a common goal that is shared by many Nigerians who have been waiting for a long time to work at MTN: the realization of a dream job.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is a global company-wide initiative designed to identify, recruit, and train young Nigerians who want to work for MTN and live their lives with the company.
How to Apply for MTN Recruitment
To apply, follow the procedures below:
1. Visit the official MTN recruitment portal via: MTN career portal
2. Click on Vacancies
3. Choose a position that suits you best
4. Read and follow the instructions carefully
5. Provide all the necessary information
6. Provide your curriculum vitae (CV)
7. Submit your application form.
Job vacancies within MTN Nigeria are advertised on a
regular basis. On the official MTN recruitment portal, you can:
Get more information on MTN and the various
departments, Administer your CV,
View advertised vacancies, and apply for vacancies
MTN Recruitment Requirements
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline
from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior
Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in
not less than three (3) subjects including English and
at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General
Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with
passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or
five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized
institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE)
from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of
Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects
obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained
at two sittings.
6. Must be computer literate.